Experienced Director of Engineering in Rubber Compounding
I can document 30+ years of progressive site management responsibility, spanning the fields of engineering, maintenance, and management as a Director of E&M in resin and rubber compounding. Here are examples of my work in capital planning and strategic project management:
- Jan. – April 2013 Dyersburg, TN – Relocation of a 4 Roll Calendar from Tallapoosa, GA.
- Jan. – June 2013 Tallapoosa, GA - Closure of the facility and relocation of all assets to storage while preparing the facility to be sold.
- Oct. 2013 Aguascalientes, Mexico – Commission of the L3 mixing line.
- Dec. 2013 Muscle Shoals, AL – Relocation of the OTR business line from Findlay, OH.
- Jan. – June 2014 Findlay, OH - Closure of the facility and relocation of all assets to storage while preparing the facility to be sold.
- Nov. 2014 – Nov. 2016 Queretaro, Mexico – Commission of L2/L3 mixing lines in addition to a building expansion at the site.
- April 2017 City of Industry, CA – Post site acquisition, executed on replacement of the process water system, dust collector & permitting to consolidate mixing sites.
- April to June 2018 Sante Fe Springs, CA - Closure of the facility and relocation of all assets to storage while returning the facility to 3 separate leaseholders of the property.
- Sept. 2018 – Dec. 2018 Long Beach, CA – Installation of a mixing line on a 77- day timeline.