Process Engineer – Plastics
Hands-on process engineer in plastics and manufacturing. One year out of UMass Lowell’s Plastics Engineering program, currently working with resins/compounds for wire & cable products. Injection molding experience with internships.
- 1-year experience in plastics (resin/compounding, W&C extrusion markets)
- Process improvements, troubleshooting, verifications, training
- Key role in commissioning, training, start-up of $4M production line
- Designed $400K upgrade to cooling water process to accommodate future machine requirements
- Update and write standard operating procedures for new plant equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree – Plastics Engineering
- Located in Charlotte, NC
Last Resume Update
Request an Introduction
Fill out my online form.