Manufacturing Engineering Manager – Extrusion
Experienced extrusion engineering manager and proven leader who thrives on overall plant improvement. Hands-on, taking charge of projects from design to production. Implemented continuous improvement leading to $10M turnaround in 3 years.
- 8 years of progressive plant and manufacturing engineering experience in plastic extrusion and cast-iron processing
- Implemented changes on operation, equipment, and training that led to a 33% increase in production and 10% scrap reduction resulting in $10M turnaround in 3 years
- Led a continuous improvement program leading to $700K annual waste elimination
- Developed and implemented an inventory system and preventive/predictive maintenance program
- Identified KPIs and developed a tracking system
- Project management, troubleshooting, capital budgets, automation
- B.S. degree – Mechanical Engineering
- Located in Ft. Worth, TX
Last Resume Update
Request an Introduction to this Candidate
Fill out my online form.