Experienced Manufacturing General Manager
Manufacturing Operations Vice President & General Manager with a strong background in profit/EBITDA improvement through a focused approach on business optimization and empowering working teams in an environment of continuous improvement. Possess in depth expertise in Automotive, Semiconductors and Medical industries and managing large single site and multi-plant operations. Certified in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Black Belt training. Strong background in manufacturing operations, maquiladora greenfield start-up and ramp-ups, new product introduction, turnaround expertise, strategic planning, ISO9000, and TS16949. Familiar with sales and marketing and experienced developing client and supplier relationships. Proven capabilities in leadership and team building and experienced with driving cultural change. MBA recipient coupled with Bachelors in Electro-Mechanical Engineering. Bicultural, fluent in English and Spanish.
• Increase annual sales by $9Mill by improving efficiencies and organic growth per year.
• Improve profitability to double digits, over 15% EBITDA.
• Led New Product Introduction (NPI) program, increasing production by $3Mill/yr.
• Reduced operational cost by 10% per year, using Toyota Production System
• Improve On Time Delivery to 99.9% by applying Value Stream Mapping