Product Development/Materials Engineer – Extrusion
Experienced product development and materials engineer in extrusion, compounding, molding, and thermoforming. Customer-facing quality resolution saving $300K through corrective actions.
- 20 years of progressive experience in plastics formulating and processing
- Experimental and production experience with many polymers and additives
- Experienced in extrusion, compounding, molding, lamination, pressing, coating, thermoforming
- Developed products generating over $5M in sales by optimizing formulation and twin-screw extrusion of fiber reinforced TPU
- Product studies resulted in $125K annual savings by using HDPE regrind
- Project management, DMAIC, 8D, Root Cause Analysis
- M.S. degree – Engineering
- Located in Akron, Ohio
Last Resume Update
Request an Introduction
Fill out my online form.