Manufacturing Manager – Injection Molding
Dedicated manufacturing manager who has saved $9.5M in labor costs through automation projects. Implements Lean Assembly cells direct from molding presses. Responsible for $60M in capital projects in 10 years.
- 30-year career in injection molding with only two companies
- Responsible for automation, processing, tooling, machine shop, and assembly teams
- Insourced projects resulting in $12M annual savings
- Drives positive work ethic and strong teams
- Lean manufacturing and Scientific Molding principles
- Associates – Electrical Engineering
- Seeking relocation to Dallas, TX
Last Resume Update
Request an Introduction to this Candidate
Fill out my online form.