Project Manager – Injection Molding
Driven project manager in molds, manufacturing, and supply chain. He has achieved $150K in cost savings while identifying $400K in potential savings and was a key contributor to a departmental revenue increase of $0.5M in 2017.
- 20 years of plastics manufacturing experience in medical and pharmaceutical markets
- Quote new injection molds and tool repairs
- Manage tool room to support new production and prototype molds
- Cost avoidance of $108K related to inventory management
- Proficient in ISO, QSR, and CGMP standards
- Team building
- B.S. – Mechanical Engineering
- Located in CT
Last Resume Update
Request an Introduction
Fill out my online form.