Experienced C-Level Problem Solver
- Managed a niche manufacturing firm in the short run production of plastic injection products including gears, pulleys, flexible beam couplers, bearings, bushings, and sprockets & other power transmission or motion control components.
- Directed company-wide strategic change management and lean principal initiatives, resulting in annual profit increases. Experienced manager in Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost Reduction, Budgeting, and Product Development.
- Built strong dynamic team through coaching and team building; fostered an environment of challenge, cooperation and accountability.
- Established strategic annual work plans with published leading indicators in line with the company vision.
- Elevated the role and importance of human capital in the company, supporting the improvement of performance and business results. Reduced OSHA rate by promoting a “safety first” culture.
- Directly managed the operational efforts and drove product development by allocating more resources to research and development.
Will consider relocation
Last Resume Update
Request an Introduction to this Candidate
Fill out my online form.