Tooling Manager - Precision Injection Molding
Tooling Manager – Precision Injection Molding
Highly engineered, precision parts that fit in the palm of your hand. Looking for a Tooling Department Manager with plant management responsibilities for a state-of-the-art manufacturing center designed for lean manufacturing. Bring your tooling expertise, leadership, quoting, organizational and excellent communication skills to this team. “A” players only apply.
About this Job:
- Manage the Engineering Design group to maximize manufacturability.
- Manage the Mold Manufacturing group and the build process.
- Quote new molds, modifications, and engineering.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments and production sequencing.
- Create and maintain a cohesive environment ensuring strong team-led results for all projects, mold making, and processing.
About this Employer:
- Contract manufacturer located in Texas specializing in injection mold making, processing, and precision CNC machining.
- Markets include aerospace, medical, telecommunications, fiber optics.
- Specializing in small parts using various resins, aluminum, steel.
- In business since 1990, running both short run and high-volume molds.
- State of the art 31,000 sq. ft. facility designed for lean manufacturing.
- ISO 9001-2015, AS9100, ITAR certified
- A 4-yr degree in mechanical engineering or minimum 10 years of related work experience.
- Direct experience with plastic injection molding, tooling, tooling design, and development.
- Highly experienced in dealing with tight tolerances, +-.0001 on a daily basis
- Proficient in Solidworks, Mastercam and scheduling software
- Experience supervising staff.