Tooling & Engineering Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
From concept to reality, lead the Tooling & Engineering Department at this growing plastic injection molder. Highly-engineered parts, collaborative, positive, team-cultured environment, competitive pay and relocation assistance. Steer our tooling and engineering teams with unwavering focus on quality and help move our customers from promise to product.
About the Role:
- Oversee solution development for OEM mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Management of customer requirements during development stage of new projects.
- Guide customer issue management for new projects and current production.
- Initiate and support cross-functional collaboration to develop molding and manufacturing plans.
- Lead the estimating, costing and quoting process to ensure it is both competitive and profitable.
- Manage all tool design and fabrication activities.
Who We Are:
- With more than 65 years of plastic injection molding expertise we are leaders and visionaries in our field.
- We provide in-house tooling manufacturing capabilities allowing us to better engineer products and reduce time.
- We specialize in thermoplastic gearing with design expertise to resolve complex challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical equivalent with combination of experience and education.
- 10+ years in plastic injection molding operation, emphasis in gears would be a plus.
- 3+ years of management experience leading a team in tooling and/or engineering.
- Lean Sigma Certification is a plus.
- Must be a problem solver and data driven.
This position is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors.