Tool Room Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
Manage our tools, engage our team! Multi-cavity, high volume, plastic injection molder in Southern California has a great opportunity for an experienced Tool Room Manager. Direct all tooling activities associated with the manufacturing of our high-quality caps and containers. Provide leadership to maximize productivity and create a positive work environment.
About the Role:
- Plan, organize and control machining scheduling to maximize productivity.
- Read, understand and load engineering drawings into CNC machinery.
- Manage improvements of mold functions, workflow and budgets.
- Lead and track preventative maintenance and operating hours of molds.
- Works closely with vendors to ensure timelines, quality and budgets are met.
- Effectively manage a small team of machinists while creating a positive and safe work environment.
About the Company:
- Company has been in business over 50 years in Southern California.
- Reputation as pioneers and innovators in the food packaging industry.
- Propriety injection molded containers offer industry best tamper resistant packaging.
- Consistent growth and ownership offers a stable environment while providing opportunities to expand your career.
- 5+ years plastic injection molding and CNC experience required.
- Knowledge of heat treating and metallurgy.
- Demonstrated successful supervisory and management experience a must.
- Capable of reading and interpreting complex engineering drawings for plastic injection molds.
- Working knowledge of the design, build and repair of molds used to produce plastic components.
This opportunity is managed by MBS Advisors.