Tool and Die Maker / Machinist
Made In USA has always been our philosophy since the company was founded in Oklahoma, while other companies moved their jobs overseas.
A full service plastic injection molding facility providing the highest quality plastic parts from single cavity to high cavitation molds. Fully integrated company who takes ideas off a napkin through engineering design, rapid prototyping, custom mold fabrication, automated production, personalized secondary operations, full packaging, on time delivery, while achieving exceptional customer loyalty and fostering employee longevity.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as Tool and Die Maker or Machinist
- Maintain an organized, clean & safe tool room
- Proficient in manual tool room machinery
Beneficial Skills and Qualifications:
- Efficiently perform plastic injection mold repair & maintenance
- Capable of reviewing or creating part & injection mold drawings
- Ability to design & build new injection molds
- SolidWorks or equivalent CAD software experience
- Mastercam or equivalent CAD/CAM software experience
- Experienced operating CNC and EDM equipment
- Exceptional attendance, attitude and accountability
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is always negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience
- Signing bonus is negotiable based on start date and experience
- Monday thru Thursday work week (3-day weekends)
- Holiday Pay (resulting in many 4-day weekends)
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Performance and Bonus programs
Submit resume for consideration along with three references.