Technical Sales Manager – Plastic Injection Molding
Seeking proven process-oriented Sales Executive in custom plastic injection molding to drive organic growth through penetration of existing accounts, acquisition of new accounts, identifying and targeting key market segments for strategic growth. Specializing in turnkey molding solutions to medical, consumer, industrial, aerospace and defense end markets. Expand our sales footprint, establish and build new relationships, and be a positive team player.
About This Opportunity
- Technical Sales Manager will focus on customer growth utilizing existing in-house engineering, tool making, injection molding and value add services.
- Reporting directly to the President, establish points of contact and communication channels with new/existing customers.
- Continually maintain and build upon sales pipeline opportunities.
- Develop annual sales forecasts for new and strategic accounts for budgetary planning purposes.
- Coordinate with tooling, engineering, purchasing, and molding departments to compile information required to quote injection molded solutions.
- Identify opportunities where tooling and production pricing quotes can be optimized to maximize profit margins.
About This Company
- Profitable plastic injection molder specializing in tight tolerance mold making and production.
- With ISO 13485 and Class 8 Clean Rooms, our client serves Medical markets as well as consumer, aerospace & defense, and industrial end markets.
- In house engineering, tool making, production, and secondary operations.
- Commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and team work.
- Located in Northern California, travel expectations minimal.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience selling injection molded parts to customers in medical, consumer, industrial, aerospace, defense end markets.
- Proven track record delivering profitable sales growth and successfully leading, managing, and commercializing new business development projects across multiple end-use markets.
- The ideal candidate can take on new challenges; is willing to learn; honest; has good work ethics; can adjust to and drive change; and is a team player.
- Technical knowledge of the injection molding process is highly desirable