TECHNICAL ENGINEER (Injection Molding)
As a field engineering expert at RJG, you’ll apply your knowledge of scientific molding principals and technology to help plastic injection molding companies produce “best quality” products for their customers!
About this Job:
- You’ll serve as an expert advisor for client companies throughout your territory.
- You will visit plastics processors of all sizes and within all types of industries (automotive, medical, consumer, etc.) to share best practices and introduce innovative ways for improving technology, processing, production, and quality.
- This field engineering role requires no selling and you’ll work closely with our corporate sales team. You’ll interface with current and potential customers at all levels of the organization—from the production floor to “C” suite. So be ready to prepare reports, make presentations, and participate in corporate meetings.
- Extensive experience in a technical, process engineering, and/or field service engineering role related to plastic injection molding.
- Training &/or hands-on applications experience with respect to advanced scientific injection molding processing (e.g., scientific molding, decoupled molding, RJG, e-Dart, etc.). To brush up on your skills and achieve Master Molder status, RJG will offer its suite of training programs to you.
- Good troubleshooting, communication, customer-service, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel regularly plus a valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
About this Employer:
- RJG builds sensors and proprietary, high speed data acquisition systems for plastic injection molding processes. We provide solutions for challenging manufacturing problems!
- We are a recognized international leader in injection molding training, technology and resources.
- As you build your career with our company, you’ll enjoy a professional atmosphere and a culture of openness, trust and respect in a work hard/play hard environment. Our corporate culture puts people first. We want you to be passionate about your job and everything else that you do!
- We are committed to fairness, we encourage personal responsibility, we believe that the highest quality people produce the highest quality products and services. We also believe that that strong business ethics flow from strong personal ethics and that responsible people produce exceptional results. If this sounds like an environment where you could excel both personally and professionally, then RJG might be the right place for you!
This recruiting project is exclusively managed by MBS Advisors