Shipping and Receiving Associate – Manufacturing
Seeking a high energy Shipping Associate that is forklift certified to post shipments to customers and calculate balance yet to be shipped. You will prepare records of shipments and bills of lading. Responsible for accuracy of shipping documents and verifying receiving receipts with open orders.
About This Position
- Prepares bill of lading and/or manifests for each shipment. Checks and records all items loaded for shipment.
- Schedules carriers as necessary and loads trucks for delivery.
- Notifies supervisor or planning departments when discrepancies occur.
- Maintains other shipping records such as goods returned, returnable pallets, dunnage, etc.
- On received goods, reviews and counts all items unloaded. Checks suppliers count and reports discrepancies.
- Collects information for damage claims.
About This Company
- Our client is a custom plastic injection molder with a national footprint.
- Complete tool shop and extensive material experience coupled with high level engineering know-how.
- Company offers full benefits, formal training programs and growth potential.
- Our client, an ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 registered company, has implemented extensive quality procedures to ensure all requirements and customer specifications are met or exceeded.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Must have forklift certification.
- 2+ years working in large shipping and receiving warehouse.
- Detail oriented with ability to maintain detailed logs.
- This position can be physically demanding and must frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must.