Shift Supervisor - Plastic Injection Molding
Looking to join a quality organization that recognizes and rewards talent? Our client is a family owned and operated, long-standing, high volume, manufacturer of food containers. Bring your supervisory and manufacturing skills to plan, coordinate, oversee and direct the production line.
- Studies production schedules to estimate staffing and inventory requirements.
- Develops a process plan including people, resources, equipment, and floor space.
- Meet production schedules by coordinating manpower requirements and recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals and enforces safety regulations.
- Over 50 years in business, maintains customers through quality and solution driven, customer-centric approach.
- Full-service art department and on-site tooling and printing capabilities bring full scale creative food packaging results all under one roof.
- Reputation as pioneers and innovators in the food packaging industry.
- Propriety injection molded containers offer industry best tamper resistant packaging.
- 5+ years’ experience, with recent supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of injection molding and equipment.
- Experience with Robotic part removal is preferred.
- Understanding of Geometry and Basic Algebra.