Job Title: Shift Manager
About this job:
- The shift manager is responsible for supervising through strategic planning to ensure the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency are being met on the assigned shift.
- You will have the opportunity to join a growing company and make a positive impact while working in a professional environment.
- Our client offers an attractive compensation package, additional training, and upward mobility.
About this employer:
- Our client was founded in 1982 and is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastics products – with services including: engineering & design-for-manufacture, mold making, sampling & development, injection molding, value-added contract manufacturing operations, multishot technologies, scalable automation, and turnkey manufacturing systems.
- With more than 1,700 employees worldwide, our client partners with some of the most successful companies in the world.
- Our client has a diverse mix of OEM customers in healthcare, electronics, automotive, consumer, and industrial markets.
- Our client is looking for someone who has excellent leadership skills who can serve as a positive role model while developing a strong team environment.
- Three to five years of supervisory experience within a custom molder operation.
- Competencies include: leadership, flexibility, initiative, cooperation and teamwork, organization, attention to detail, positive attitude, communication skills, and staff development.