Senior Project Engineer - Injection Molding
Senior Project Engineer
Do you have experience managing new and existing injection molding projects for OEM manufacturers? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to work with companies in Aerospace, Defense, Medical Devices, Automotive, and others to develop new components.
About This Job:
- You will manage development and other projects, usually for customers in the development of new injection molding based components and/or assemblies.
- You will coordinate with the mold design, moldmaking, molding, secondary operations, and QA/QC departments of our client in completing the projects on a timely basis and provide satisfactory samples to the customer as required.
- You will also develop and maintain the bills of material and manufacturing routings for each component/assembly within their responsibility.
About This Company:
- Founded in 1968, our client is known as a short to medium run custom injection molder, focusing on difficult to mold, tight tolerance parts, utilizing mostly engineering resins, including peek, ultems, polycarbonates, teflon, polysulfones and zytels.
- Our client has a strong position manufacturing products for leading companies in aerospace and military, medical, pumps and fluidics, electronics and industrial, and others.
- Our client is an engineering-driven company focused on continuous improvement and is both ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- You will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience, participating in and/or managing injection molding based projects, preferably in the OEM segments of Industrial, Medical, Aerospace, and Automotive.
- You will have knowledge of the injection molding processes, raw material/resin selection, injection molding design/characteristics, and value added (secondary operations), both manual and CNC.
- You will have the personality to lead the team and subcontractors through the project and also have a sales orientation to look for the next project.
This recruiting project is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors.