Senior Process/Product Engineer – Plastic Injection Molding
Become our technical expert on a new product line. Seeking senior process engineer in plastic injection molding to help launch our new molding technology. Join our innovative team and make a positive impact on the future of plastic processing.
About This Job
- As product expert, you’ll provide technical support for both in-house and at customer molding facilities throughout North America.
- In this hands-on processing and troubleshooting role, you’ll interface with current and potential customers at all levels of the organization to drive the implementation and use of process monitoring equipment to optimize production.
- Manage team of field technicians to support product installations and troubleshooting.
- Travel is expected with home base in Western Pennsylvania.
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
- Competitive compensation package, full benefits, paid time off, and bonus opportunity.
About This Company
- As recognized innovators in injection molding, our client provides industry leading solutions for challenging manufacturing problems.
- Work in a professional atmosphere with a culture of trust and respect in a work hard/play hard environment. We want you to be passionate about your job and everything else you do.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Minimum five years’ experience in plastic injection molding process development and troubleshooting.
- Experience implementing and installing process monitoring equipment.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter that can effectively work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to travel regularly plus a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- BS in Engineering or Plastic Engineering Technology preferred.
- Possess necessary soft skills, willingness to learn, patience, teamwork and a positive attitude.