Senior Manufacturing Engineer
About this job:
- This professional controls and improves injection molding processes to ensure scrap and productivity objectives are met.
- You will drive operational continuous improvement activities within the molding department and develop, mentor, and coach a multi-shift team of molding line technicians.
- You will coordinate troubleshooting duties including root cause analysis to ensure all production cells are running properly and efficiently.
About this employer:
- Our client is a FAMILY-OWNED international company with more than 100 years of experience.
- They develop and produce a variety of mechatronic subassemblies and products from material-composite plastic and metal in the global market primarily for the automotive industry.
- They are heavily automated with a climate controlled, clean plant operation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of strong manufacturing engineering experience.
- Must have knowledge of automated manufacturing and assembly processes, as well as, experience leading and mentoring teams.
- A preference is given to someone who is a plastic processing expert with hands-on troubleshooting skills and knowledge of automotive quality tools and processes.