SALES - SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Plastics)
90 years strong but still room for growth! As our Senior Account Manager, you’ll be selling more than just parts, but solutions. We specialize in innovative custom and proprietary plastic products that surround everyday lives. Our products are found across the country at banks, gas stations, offices, industrial facilities, hospitals, and homes!
About This Job:
- If you are a seasoned sales professional, who excels in technical sales, then consider working for a company that thrives on excellence through superior products and customer service.
- We’re searching for strong, decisive, sales-driven individuals with “hunter-type” sales behaviors to manage existing accounts, win business by identifying new opportunities, and build long-term customer relationships.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll utilize your sales acumen and knowledge of plastics to help customers find solutions to their problems. Your diverse background may include experience with resins, compounding, molding, structural foam, tooling, and finishing.
- In this regional sales role, you’ll work from a home office to cover a territory in Illinois, Wisconsin, Texas, and some states west of the Mississippi. You’ll be calling on leading Fortune 500 companies across various industries: healthcare, oil and gas, consumer, industrial, computer, etc.
- You won’t be bored as prospecting possibilities for high-value business are infinite.
- Join our team and “mold” the way for your exciting career!
About This Employer:
- Ferriot Inc. molds and manufactures products that American consumers see and touch every day.
- In the 1920’s descendants of master artisans (who worked for England’s Queen Victoria and Tiffany and Company in the 1800’s), established an Ohio business that later became Ferriot, Inc. Today, Ferriot’s core services include contract manufacturing, injection molding of engineered resins, and finishing and assembly.
- We are proud of the constants throughout our rich history: innovative design, reliability, and exceptional quality. But this doesn’t mean that we stagnate; our growth and corporate vision lead us to constantly reinvent ourselves. To remain a premier supplier to our customers, we invest in NEW EQUIPMENT, TECHNOLOGY, PROCESSES, INFRASTRUCTURE, TRAINING, and PEOPLE.
- We are currently operating under capacity and your efforts will help us both grow.
- Bring your sales drive and vision to Ferriot and help lead us into the next century!
Some Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, engineering or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of plastics, injection molding, finishing, and/or contract manufacturing are desired.
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical sales role with a track record of successful sales growth.
- Ability to travel. Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license and be able to fly when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and computer skills combined with the ability to exercise sound independent judgment and make good decisions.
This recruiting project is exclusively managed by MBS Advisors