SALES REPRESENTATIVE (PLASTICS)
About This Job:
- As our Sales Rep in a BRAND-NEW territory, your growth potential is HUGE!
- You’ll manage existing accounts for an injection molding company in the Western U.S.
- They have aggressive growth plans to expand their customer base in the area, and you’ll take the lead to generate new business that achieves these goals
- If you live in Utah or a nearby State, relocation may not be necessary! You can be based out of your home office!
About This Company:
- We are an established custom molding company that has been in business for over 30 years!
- Our products are produced in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- We are proud of our talented and creative team that focuses on producing quality products for our customers
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- A knowledge of plastic component manufacturing and/or custom injection molding is ideal. But other manufacturing sales experience may also be considered.
- Customer contacts within diverse industries (electronics, consumer, recreational, etc.) is a plus for success in this role.
- Ability to travel
If you are a motivated and experienced sales rep who is customer- focused
AND who likes to make money,…then join our team!