SALES - PLASTICS (Injection Molding)
50+years strong but still room for growth! As Senior Account Manager you’ll be selling more than just parts, but solutions. Our client specializes in innovative custom and proprietary plastic injection-molded products that surround everyday lives.
About This Job:
- If you are a seasoned sales professional, who excels in technical sales, then consider working for a company that thrives on excellence through superior products and customer service.
- Our client is searching for strong, decisive, sales-driven individuals with “hunter-type” sales behaviors to manage existing accounts, win business by identifying new opportunities, and build long-term customer relationships.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll utilize your sales acumen and knowledge of plastics to help customers find solutions to their problems. Your diverse background may include experience with resins, compounding, molding, structural foam, tooling, and finishing.
- In this regional sales role, you’ll work from a home office to cover a Midwest territory (e.g., Illinois, Wisconsin, Texas, etc.) and some other states west of the Mississippi. You’ll be calling on leading Fortune 500 companies across various industries: healthcare, oil and gas, consumer, industrial, computer, etc.
- You won’t be bored as prospecting possibilities for high-value business are infinite.
- Join their team and “mold” the way for your exciting career!
About This Employer:
- Our client molds and manufactures products that American consumers see and touch every day.
- Their core services include contract manufacturing, injection molding of engineered resins, and finishing and assembly.
- They are proud of their rich history: innovative design, reliability, and exceptional quality. But this doesn’t mean stagnation: their growth and corporate vision leads them to constantly reinvent themselves. To remain a premier supplier to customers, they invest in NEW EQUIPMENT, TECHNOLOGY, PROCESSES, INFRASTRUCTURE, TRAINING, and PEOPLE.
- Our client is currently operating under capacity. Your sales drive and vision will help you both grow.
Some Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, engineering or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of plastics, injection molding, finishing, and/or contract manufacturing are desired.
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical sales role with a track record of successful sales growth.
- Ability to travel. Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license and be able to fly when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and computer skills combined with the ability to exercise sound independent judgment and make good decisions.