SALES MANAGER - TPE (Plastics)
Manage the TPE resin business for an American success story. Our client is a thriving compounder of plastic flexible vinyl PVC resin compounds and manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) resins.
About the Employer
- Our client is proud of its USA roots and its successful compounding business.
- As a premier compounder of thermoplastic resins and elastomers, they have been producing quality compounds for 20 years.
- As a medium-sized company they have the flexibility to develop quick and innovative solutions for customers.
- Their investment in new technology, state of the art equipment, processes, and people has created additional capacity. Help them penetrate new markets and take them to the next level!
About This Job
- Working from home, you’ll have your choice of account targets and geography.
- Your role will be to take the lead in generating new TPE business.
- A capable and enthusiastic team of research professionals will support your technical requirements.
- Your home base can be anywhere in North America, and you’ll travel as necessary to visit customers. Proximity to a major U.S. airport is ideal.
- Knowledge of thermoplastic elastomers (e.g., SEBS, TPV, SBS, TPO, TPU, etc.) and experience selling TPEs to injection molders, blow molders, and extruders across multiple markets.
- Ability to travel.
- Self-starter with strong sales acumen.
- Ability to manage a small team.
If you have the vision and experience to sell TPEs, apply now.
This recruiting project is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors