Sales Manager – Plastic Injection Molding
As a Sales Hunter for new business, our sales professional will grow our business across the US in a wide range of manufacturing categories to include medical, food service, consumer products, assemblies, automation, defense, plastics, metal over-molding, 2-shot, packaging, household products and more. Expand our sales footprint, establish and build new relationships, and be a positive team player. Work remote with regular travel expected (60% +).
About This Job:
- Aggressively identify new opportunities and use your technical sales expertise to present custom engineered solutions to customers in medical device, business equipment, industrial, and consumer markets.
- Focus on growing medical OEM accounts, as well as, expanding into new territories and identifying other OEMs within and across other business sectors.
- Your knowledge of custom injection molding, tooling, engineered materials and assembly is vital.
- Understanding of Quality Standards and Validations (IQ/OQ/PQ’s, Cpk level, AQL’s, etc.).
- Understanding of Medical Device Governing Bodies and Documents (FDA, ISO, cGMP, etc.).
- General Knowledge of Lean Principles (Six Sigma, 5S).
- Strong Technical, Analytical, and/or Problem Solving and field management skills.
- Set sales goals and achieve both short-term and long-term objectives for increased sales volume and growth.
- High Achiever – Ambitious – Focused/Methodical – Organized – Forward thinking and proactive.
- Demonstrated success in sales and well-developed business acumen.
- Relationship selling/consultative sales/business development experience.
- Home-based position with regular travel to support business development and promote sales.
About This Employer:
- With more than 70 years of plastic injection molding expertise, seasoned design engineering, in-house tool making, lean manufacturing processes.
- US and China locations, our client makes better-working products for better-performing brands.
- World class company with a Culture of Craft powered by strong corporate values, tenured professionals, exceptional training, with a positive attitude and team-focused culture.
- Specialized in molding engineered resins for precise mechanical movement and complex gear and drive train assemblies.
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Certified.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge of custom plastic injection molding, preferably with small, intricate, precision parts that are used as mechanical mechanisms for a variety of products.
- Exceptional sales, presentation, communication, interpersonal, teamwork, relationship-building, organizational, and digital marketing skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to make dynamic engaging presentations, integrate manufacturing operations, and customer needs with a high level of customer empathy, satisfaction, and service.
- Team player focused on positive team involvement.
- Highly accountable, motivated self-starter.
This position is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors please apply at https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/