Sales Manager Southeast - Plastic Injection Molding
Close deals and build key relationships for a successful custom plastic injection molder with a national footprint. Develop new business, manage house accounts, and oversee manufacturing rep team focused on automotive, industrial and consumer markets. Work remote in Southeast US.
About This Position
- Intelligently and fearlessly prospect for new business, utilizing marketing leads and sales tools.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers ensuring a high standard of quality and integrity.
- Drive growth and manage sales incentives among manufacturing representatives.
- Engage with customers to understand their project requirements and allow our team to deliver solutions that will exceed expectations.
- Collaborate with other Sales Managers on cross-regional capabilities and opportunities.
- Lead sales initiatives, review contracts, drive quoting team, negotiate solutions and maintain strong business relationships throughout all levels of the business and with key partner organizations.
About This Company
- Our client is a custom plastic injection molder with a national footprint that serves many markets including automotive, appliance, sporting goods, filtration, and power equipment.
- Manufacturing capabilities include injection, gas assist, structural foam, overmolding and has presses ranging from 280 to 2,100 tons.
- Our client specializes in small to large, high aesthetic complex molded products that provide added value in a one-stop-shop environment.
- Our client, an ISO 9001:2015 registered company, has implemented extensive quality procedures to ensure all requirements and customer specifications are met or exceeded.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 5+ years demonstrated success selling custom injection molded products and solutions to automotive, industrial, and consumer goods customers.
- Knowledge and background in plastic injection molding required.
- Must be comfortable delivering technical presentations to audiences of all levels.
- Ability to travel more than 50%.
- Proven success building new business, closing deals, managing accounts and reps.