Sales Manager - Molded Foam
Sales Manager – Molded Foam
Bring your diversified and entrepreneurial mind-set to this global competitor and capture the world. Develop new clients and maintain relationships with existing industrial customers. Located in the Southeast U.S., our client provides molded foam products to varied industrial and automotive customers.
About This Job
· Call on both new and existing customers to increase market share and maintain positive relationships.
· Implement sales and marketing strategies, investigate and develop new markets/customers.
· Work with engineering and manufacturing to deliver quality products to customers.
· 50% hunter, 50% farmer, 50% travel.
· Be located in the Southeast U.S., potential to work remote.
About This Company
· Leading global manufacturer of plastic and foam products for many industries including automotive, appliances, housing and civil engineering, medical, cosmetics, and nursing care.
· Established in 1959, this publicly-held plastics solutions company strives to develop global solutions centered around plastics, with value-added creation, technology, and systematic ideas.
· Founding spirit of "For the sake of worker's happiness", they practice “All Member Management” based on respect and mutual trust striving for the happiness of employees.
Minimum Job Qualifications
· You must have a proven track record in selling products to industrial customers and have both a hunter and farmer mentality.
· The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of technical sales experience, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and have demonstrated ability in developing strong relationships with customers and manage customer expectations.
· You must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time including international trips to Japan and Germany.
· Familiarity with SalesForce CRM a plus.