SALES MANAGER - MACHINERY (Plastics Packaging)
Bring your sales drive, vision, and passion for innovation to this successful world-wide leader of machinery solutions in the plastics molding industry. As Sales Manager for their BRAND-NEW product line, you’ll be selling molding solutions to plastics manufacturing companies within the packaging industry. Work from home with the ability to travel.
About this Job:
- Utilize your technical knowledge of injection/blow molding, thin-walled packaging, and machinery to sell “high tech” machinery solutions to the packaging industry.
- You’ll map out and execute a growth plan by closing target accounts with injection and blow molding companies (e.g., develop strategy, identify target accounts/applications, qualify promising leads, and penetrate the market by producing results).
- You’ll serve in a direct sales capacity for North America, leverage their established sales force in Asia and Europe, and work collaboratively with their global counterparts.
- For this home-based position, you’ll be an individual contributor. Your success can lead to a management-level role as you build sales and expand your territory. Your growth potential is huge!
About this Employer:
- Our client is known worldwide for its innovative machining technology and systems that help molders produce lighter weight, more accurate parts at lower production costs.
- For over 20 years they have applied their technology to thousands of applications in dozens of industries: automotive, consumer, industrial, and packaging.
- They pioneer new technology, continuously enhance services for their customers, and partner with some of the most well-known machinery suppliers in the molding industry.
- With their aggressive growth sales plan, you can help build their product line and be critical to their future business success!
- Experience and technical aptitude in the injection molding packaging industry
- Knowledge of engineering, materials, plastics, polymers, and/or plastics processing/machinery is desired.
- Technical consultative sales experience with the ability to interact professionally with customers
- Strategic business development experience with excellent communication, interpersonal, and sales skills
- Management potential
- Ability to travel 50-75% in North America and globally on occasion
If you thrive on ground-floor opportunities where you can manage
the entire sales cycle to grow a business, please apply!