Sales Manager - Heavy Gauge Thermoforming
Looking for a Sales Manager to join a creative, growth-minded, thermoforming and fabrication company and take sales to the next level! Remote opportunity, no need to relocate, and aggressive commission structure with no cap on how much you can earn. This position will require a proven closer with success in building new business opportunities.
About the Company:
- Wide capability across markets, for example they do work for the construction equipment, marine, transportation, and medical industries
- Ability to do short production, prototype tooling and assembly as a value add
- Company is in growth mode and able to move quickly on opportunities and be creative in the markets they go after
- Develop a business plan to grow sales in the U.S. market for custom heavy gauge thermoforming opportunities.
- Create new sales opportunities by expanding into new markets and cultivating new business relationships.
- Collaborate with the team to pursue opportunities that are a good fit with company goals and ensure profitability.
- Accurately collect necessary information for the team to quote projects and deliver sales proposals.
- Technical sales knowledge in heavy gauge thermoformed plastic parts
- Independent with demonstrated ability to develop a sale from cold call through close (we need a hunter mentality)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Ability to travel as needed
Opportunity is managed by MBS Advisors please refer to our job postings at https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/ for more information.