Sales Rep pails, containers, lids
Join a leading manufacturer of injection-molded containers and lids. Founded in 1977, it is their versatility that makes this company unique. Their pails are manufactured in their own facility, printed by their own state-of-the-art graphics and print departments, and shipped on their own trucks. This "one stop shop" approach means they are able to offer competitive pricing with more in-house services than other vendors, and they can respond much more quickly and efficiently to customers' needs.
In this role you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new business with large OEM customers. You will operate from a home office (or one of their offices in Ohio) with support from the corporate headquarters in Sandusky, Ohio.
This role is ideal for candidates who are familiar with injection molding, are achievement-oriented and will think big to exceed annual sales goals. Ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Develop business with new and existing customers.
- Create and actively manage plans to reach specific sales objectives, profitable growth, and market share improvement.
- Provide guidance and communicate with internal teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Collect and report industry trends, competitor information, customer events.
- Several years of work experience in sales with technical exposure to injection molding.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, experience in delivering presentations to groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Competitive salary + commissions package.
Opportunity provided through MBS Advisors. Please contact Cassie at (919) 607-2810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.