SALES REPRESENTATIVE - MACHINERY (TRAINEES WELCOME!)
If you LOVE sales, manufacturing, learning, traveling, and making money, then BUILD your sales career by learning how to sell machinery for a successful global extrusion capital equipment manufacturer.
- Bring your sales drive, hunter mentality, and mechanical skills to this growing business by calling-on plastic extrusion companies in the Western U.S.
- Your hunter mentality will source new opportunities and develop new accounts across multiple industries: automotive, rubber, medical, personal care, etc.
- In this technical, consultative role, you’ll visit end-users and recommend ways to optimize production by adding or improving equipment, lines, automation, and other auxiliary extrusion processes
- If you live near a U.S. Airport in the Western U.S., relocation will not be required for this “home-based” position.
About the Company
- Our client is a successful global machine manufacturing company that continues to grow their U.S. footprint
- They are an established business that designs, installs, and services customized products for the plastics processing industry
- They take pride in on-time delivery and superior customer service
- They will mentor and train sales-driven individuals who want to sell industrial equipment
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in business or engineering, and/or related industrial B2B machinery sales work experience, is desired
- Some knowledge of machinery is required (e.g., mechanical, hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics, automation, PLC’s, plumbing, CNC, etc.)
- Knowledge of plastics processing (preferably extrusion) is a plus, but not necessary
- Sales drive and excellent interpersonal, project management, communication, and presentation skills to build and maintain customer relationships
- Valid passport and driving license with ability to travel domestically & internationally