VP of Sales - Injection Molding
Sales leaders, are you looking to build and implement a sales organization with a company that will give you the space to drive change? If the answer is yes, we have just the right opportunity for you. The Sales Director will oversee the sales efforts, daily operation, and strategic planning for this custom injection molder in the Northeast.
- Build and implement a successful sales organization
- Key responsibilities focus on growing corporate OEM accounts, as well as, expanding into new territories and identifying other OEMs within and across other business sectors.
- Travel to support training, education, and business development to promote sales.
- Candidates must have the ability to make dynamic engaging presentations, integrate manufacturing operations, and customer needs.
- High level of customer empathy, satisfaction, and service.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- 5+ years of progressive sales management/leadership experience with a demonstrated track record of results
- Industry-related experience selling contract manufacturing to medical OEM’s is strongly preferred.
- Ability to build and develop the necessary sales team to execute an OEM focused sales process to achieve growth objectives
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written coupled with dynamic leadership abilities is a must.
- Ability to travel as needed up to 40% of the time
This position is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors please apply at https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/