Sales Director (Medical Contract Manufacturing)
Join a rapidly growing global plastics manufacturer that rewards hard work. If you can close deals and have experience with medical contract manufacturing this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
About This Job:
- Global plastics manufacturer, on a fast-track to growth, seeks sales directors with “over-achiever” mentalities.
- If you are an ambitious, independent thinker who wants to be judged (and rewarded) by what you produce, this could be the opportunity for you.
- We are searching for the “best of the best” in sales—someone who has successfully built million-dollar businesses from scratch--by selling to OEM’s in the health care industry.
- This territory is for the Northwest with a preference for someone in the San Francisco Bay Area or Salt Lake City.
About the Company
- A premier, vertically-integrated global plastics manufacturer with name recognition
- Our passion for growth is huge! We are expanding domestically and internationally within the health care space
- We don’t believe in limiting potential. Our sales teams drive profits and they earn excellent base salaries with high-end bonuses
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Must have EXTENSIVE sales experience within the health care industry (medical device, bio-pharma, and/or consumer health).
- We don’t want someone who “spins their wheels”, or who gets too comfortable in an office setting making cold-calls. This is not a commodity-based sales role. You must add-value by bringing in high-margin business and building solid customer relationships.
- Drive, ambition, and the ability to manage multi-million-dollar accounts are key to this role
- A strong technical background in plastic component manufacturing (from tooling design to manufacturing) is ideal
This recruiting project is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors https://mbsadvisors.com