Sales - Capital Equipment for Manufacturing (Southeast)
Why be limited to selling commodity items when you can sell products and services that provide INFINITE POSSIBILITIES for manufacturing? When you represent our Company, you'll be providing cutting-edge solutions for the molecular cleaning and bonding of all types of materials from plastics, metals, and glass to composites.
About This Job:
- Bring your vision, excitement for new technology, and superior sales skills to our company whose products have unlimited application potential.
- In an era of “green technology,” you’ll sell highly-efficient, cost-effective manufacturing products that are environmentally friendly.
- You’ll be calling on engineering, manufacturing, and C-level decision makers at companies that are leaders within their respective industries.
- You’ll be home-based in the Southeast to cover this U.S. territory: NC, SC. AL, TN, GA, & FL.
About This Company:
- As a multinational company, we are a leader in our market segment.
- Our products are found across diverse industries (e.g., automotive, electronics, medical, life sciences, etc.)
- We supply multi-surface treatment equipment and solutions for the manufacturing environment.
- Our advanced technology utilizes a special technique to clean, prepare surfaces for adhesion, and apply coatings. This process has unlimited potential for use on various materials: plastics, metals, glass, cardboard, textiles, and composites.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- A technical “solution-based,” consultative sales background with 5+ years of B2B sales & business development experience in manufacturing environments.
- Market/industry knowledge is ideal (capital equipment, surface preparation methods, sealants, adhesives, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM tool) is desired
- Ability to travel more than 50% of the time