SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (INJECTION MOLDING)
Expand the sales footprint for an established manufacturer of high-precision injection molded plastic components. The employer is Enplas USA, a division of Enplas Corporation, a publicly held, profitable enterprise with factories across the globe.
About This Job:
- You’ll manage existing business and identify new opportunities for this state of art U.S. plastics manufacturing facility.
- You’ll use your technical sales expertise to present engineering solutions to a variety of customers in the medical device, irrigation, consumer, and other industries.
- Your knowledge of custom injection molding and micro-molding will help to launch new applications for innovative plastic products.
- You’ll manage a small internal team and work with customer’s engineers to solve problems, manage projects, and produce quality products.
- For this home-based position you may live anywhere East of the Mississippi.
About This Employer:
- Enplas USA specializes in the custom injection molding of plastic parts that provide precise mechanical movement to complex assemblies. Examples in automotive applications are electric windows and side view mirrors.
- Enplas USA is a division of an established (50+ years), profitable multinational company whose plants serve specific industries and or applications.
- As Business Development Manager, your customers will benefit from the diversification and integrated capabilities of the entire global organization.
- Join this professional, team oriented corporate culture that expects positive attitudes, and provides superior customer service.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related science/engineering field and/or combination of education and work experience.
- Broad knowledge of custom plastic injection molding, preferably with small, intricate, precision parts that are used as mechanical mechanisms for a variety of products.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and manage a small sales support team
- Exceptional sales, presentation, communication, interpersonal, teamwork, relationship-building, organizational, and digital marketing skills
- Ability to travel within territory
This recruiting project is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors