REGIONAL SALES - LIFE SCIENCES (Injection Molding)
About This Job:
- Bring your technical sales expertise and knowledge of custom injection molding to the high-tech world of life sciences manufacturing.
- In this very visible role, you will apply your technical/sales skills to present engineering solutions to major Life Science, In-Vitro Diagnostic, Microfluidic, and Next Generation Sequencing companies.
- Your focus will be to sell our company’s state-of-the-art clean-room, assembly, and manufacturing capabilities, with respect to highly engineered plastic components, to key companies in identified markets.
- You’ll work with our customer’s engineering and operation teams to: solve customer problems, manage projects, and identify new opportunities.
- You’ll be based in sunny California, and some relocation assistance may be available!
About This Employer:
- Enplas Life Tech, Inc. specializes in the custom injection molding of complex, high precision, close-tolerance parts within the life sciences industry. It is successful, profitable, and GROWING!
- We are a division of an established (50+ years), multinational company that is one of the largest manufacturers of engineered plastics across various industries.
- As a sales rep for our company, your customers will benefit from the diversification and integrated capabilities of the entire organization as well as the advanced manufacturing capabilities from its U.S. plant. It provides design optimization, in-house mold building, ISO Class 7 clean rooms, prototyping, and full R&D support.
- We produce some of the most exciting new scientific components for the biotech and medical field (e.g., human genome project, high performance nanometer level microfluidic chips, biochemical equipment, etc.). You’ll have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of new product development and contribute towards our future success.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related science/engineering field and/or combination of education and work experience.
- Exceptional sales, presentation, communication, interpersonal, teamwork, relationship-building, organizational, and digital marketing skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within territory (e.g., California and Pacific Northwest)
- Proficiency with computers using Windows platform
This recruiting project is exclusively managed by MBS Advisors