Quality Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
As Quality Manager in this growth-oriented company, you will provide leadership in the areas of quality control and continuous improvement in plastic injection molding. This opportunity is located in South Carolina and relocation assistance is offered.
About this job:
- Manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production while maintaining established industry standards, customer requirements, and company goals.
- Manage quality team and direct reports at two or more plants.
- Coordinate and conduct quality audits, document results, and implement corrective actions.
- Develop and implement continuous improvements in procedures and techniques to improve product and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive presence on the production floor.
- Implement training and defect prevention programs to assure quality standards are met.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the quality team to support customer and operational goals.
About this employer:
- Recent merger provides solutions for a wide range of injection molding needs.
- Plants located in the Northeast, Southeast, and Midwest.
- Complete tool shop and extensive material experience coupled with high-level engineering know-how.
- Company offers full benefits, formal training programs, and growth potential.
- 5+ years of plastics manufacturing experience in injection molding and operating under a certified quality management system (e.g.ISO)
- 2+ years experience as a quality manager, quality supervisor, or quality engineer with direct reports, with strong planning skills, the ability to establish and implement key metrics, and work to achieve your goals.
- Strong knowledge of quality qudits, with experience developing and implementing quality audit programs. Strong knowledge of implementing preventative and corrective actions.
- Strong written and verbal communications with production floor and management staff.
- ASQ certification is a plus. Six Sigma experience preferred.
This opportunity is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors. Contact us today at www.mbsadvisors.com.