Quality Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
Independent experienced Quality Manager needed to lead quality division for plastic injection molder that prioritizes high product quality and timely delivery.
About this Position
- Applies total quality management (TQM) tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- You will manage a quality system that supports ISO 9001/ISO 13485 certification, is compliant with applicable local, state, and federal regulations, and supports the achievement of customer quality requirements.
- Meet and exceed quality metrics for customer satisfaction in production and new tooling.
- Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with manufacturing manager to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Provides inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Work to continuously improve operations by meeting and exceeding all requirements for quality, accuracy, customer finished good requirements, organization, safety, projects and 6S.
About This Company
- Located West of Chicago, custom plastic injection molder has been in business over 40 years.
- Industry leader in custom injection molding with dedication to quality and stellar safety record.
- Company is actively investing in new equipment and technology.
- Culture that promotes autonomy and ownership in the company and its vision.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 5-8 years quality engineering experience.
- Strong working knowledge of injection molding, manufacturing quality procedures, principles and methods including ISO9001 and ISO 13495 compliance.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and coordinate in house manufacturing quality program.
- Fully knowledgeable in measurement systems, CMM, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Demonstrated experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong data analysis, statistical, written and oral communications skills.