Quality Manager – Plastic Injection Molding
Experienced Quality Manager in plastic injection molding needed to continue producing the highest quality plastic parts for customers in automotive, industrial, and consumer industries. Located in a scenic New Hampshire community, you will be responsible for ensuring all quality metrics and compliance is achieved for internal and external requirements at an ISO 9001 certified facility. Competitive compensation and relocation assistance offered.
About this Position
- You will manage a quality system that supports ISO 9001 certification, is compliant with applicable local, state, and federal regulations, and supports the achievement of customer quality requirements.
- Use systematic approach to identify and resolve quality issues and concerns.
- Meet and exceed quality metrics for customer satisfaction in production and new tooling.
- Manage the Quality Assurance and Documentation Control functions to support the achievement of financial and operational objectives.
- Act as Management Representative for all internal and external quality systems matters.
- Work to continuously improve operations by meeting and exceeding all requirements for quality, accuracy, customer finished good requirements, organization, safety, projects and 6S.
About This Company
- Our client is a custom plastic injection molder with a national footprint that serves many markets including automotive, appliance, sporting goods, filtration, and power equipment.
- Manufacturing capabilities include injection, gas assist, structural foam molding with presses up to 2,100 tons, and secondary operations including overmolding and paint lines.
- Our client specializes in small to large, high aesthetic complex molded products that provide added value in a one-stop-shop environment.
- Our client, an ISO 9001:2015 registered company, has implemented extensive quality procedures to ensure all requirements and customer specifications are met or exceeded.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field or 5-8 years quality engineering experience with an Associate’s Degree.
- At least 3 years of quality system leadership/management-level experience in plastic injection molding with experience in secondary operations and paint lines.
- Strong working knowledge of injection molding, manufacturing quality procedures, principles and methods including ISO9001 compliance.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and coordinate in house manufacturing quality program.
- Fully knowledgeable in measurement systems, CMM, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Demonstrated experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong data analysis, statistical, written and oral communications skills.