Quality Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
Quality Manager – Plastic Injection Molding
Experienced Quality Manager in plastic injection molding needed to continue producing the highest quality plastic parts for customers in automotive, medical, construction, and consumer industries. You will plan, coordinate, and direct a quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of defect-free plastic products within ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
About this Job:
- You will develop and analyze data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- You will manage and lead the quality department and ensure compliance to all QMS, SOPs, ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
- You will be responsible for formulating and maintaining quality control objectives complementary to company policies and goals, as well as interpreting quality control philosophy throughout the organization.
- You will work to continuously improve all production operations by meeting and exceeding all requirements for quality, accuracy, customer finished good requirements, organization, safety, projects and 6S.
About this Company:
- A true custom plastic injection molder, who uses state-of-the-art technology to produce over 2,000 parts with just-in-time delivery.
- Our client’s campus spans over 200,000 square feet and is equipped for manufacturing, molding, assembly, in-house design and engineering. They are proven to be a dynamic custom injection molder reinforced with their own in-house tool room.
- Our client is a financially stable, family-owned company where people make the difference.
- Communication, trust, and professionalism are paramount in this innovative and creative culture where continuous improvement is a way of life.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience managing a quality department for an injection molding company who manufactures plastic products for the automotive industry.
- You must have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- IATF 16949 certification experience and a proven track record of improving quality operations.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
- You will be open to continuous training through the companies programs and be able to pass a random drug test.