Project Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
Bring concepts to life! Experienced Project Manager in plastic injection molding needed to manage the life cycle of custom injection molding projects from conception through validation. Client-facing manager interfacing with engineering, tooling, production, and quality personal to drive new product launches and build customer relationships.
About This Position
- Work with customers, in-house resources, and external tooling vendors on new product launches from concept to validation.
- Quote new tooling, part pricing, and evaluate customer RFQs.
- Coordinate, communicate, and complete engineering changes to existing programs.
- Direct, monitor, and control job progress while managing cost, quality and time.
- Represent company’s interests while maintaining client goodwill during design, quality or production issues.
- Be responsive to customers and influence internal cooperation.
About This Company
- As a recognized leader, the company has built a strong reputation for manufacturing high quality injection molded parts for over 60 years in two national locations.
- Providing end-to-end solutions from design, in-house mold making, production, value-added services, we eliminate the need for customers to manage multiple suppliers.
- Commodity and engineered resins, over-molding, insert-molding, foam/gas assist, ISO9001 and 13485 certifications.
- Located in the Northeast, we provide turnkey solutions to major medical, sporting, defense, safety, and technology markets.
- We pride ourselves in commitment to safety, quality, reliability, respect for others, and teamwork.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years in plastic injection molding with direct experience managing projects, part/tooling design and extensive materials knowledge.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and knowledge of thermoplastic resin properties, mold flow, engineering drawings, and technical specifications.
- Familiarity with IQ, OQ, PQ process.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, CAD/CAM, ERP systems.
- Hit the ground running with a “can-do” positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
This opportunity is managed by MBS Advisors. For more information or to apply please visit https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/.