Project Engineer - Injection Molding
As a Project Engineer, your responsibilities will be to manage and produce high precision custom injection molded products for our innovative customers. You will work with all facets of the business to include sales, production, and engineering to ensure deadlines are met and details communication is continued through the entire product development process.
- You will take ownership of projects from beginning to end with quoting, product development, working with outside vendors, tooling, materials, and customer contact.
- Review mold and tool design to improve the quality of manufacturing results
- Ensure all customer requirements are met
- Create and maintain project schedules, action items, and drive continuous improvement initiatives
Who you are:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Open-minded, confident, listens well, and works collaboratively across teams
- Hard-working and resourceful – remains solution-oriented when confronting challenges
Who We Are:
- With more than 65 years of plastic injection molding expertise, we are leaders and visionaries in our field.
- We provide in-house tooling manufacturing capabilities allowing us to better engineer products and reduce time.
- We specialize in thermoplastic gearing with design expertise to resolve complex challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent technical degree with related work experience
- Strong understanding of plastic injection molding with a preference towards tight tolerance and scientific molding
- Experience leading end-to-end project life cycles for product development
This position is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors please apply at https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/