About this job:
- This professional will manage production projects from inception to end of life and perform related engineering functions as needed.
- He/she will be responsible for developing project time plans, procedures, staffing requirements, and allocation of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Manages/performs Engineering functions as they relate to the overall production project.
About this employer:
- Our client is a FAMILY-OWNED international company with more than 100 years of experience.
- They develop and produce a variety of mechatronic subassemblies and products from material-composite plastic and metal in the global market primarily for the automotive industry.
- They are heavily automated with a climate controlled, clean plant operation.
- Must have 5 years of recent experience in project management for automotive component manufacturing and/or related engineering field (design, tool and die, automation).
- Experience APQP and related processes like PPAP, FMEA.
- Experience with plastic injection molding and a degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical.