Program Manager (Remote) – Plastic Injection Molding
Program Manager – Plastic Injection Molding
Bring new products to life! Seeking technical Program Manager in plastic injection molding to plan, lead, maintain and coordinate programs from RFQ through the production process for custom molded products in heavy industrial and oil/gas markets. Work from home with occasional travel, highly competitive compensation and benefits.
About This Position
- The Program Manager will create and direct the implementation of innovative engineering solutions for products and processes in custom plastic injection molding.
- Support continual progress in quality, efficiency, cost, and margin improvement of current tooling, and ensure timely delivery and quoted margins of new mold builds.
- Responsible for tracking new projects against the planned schedule and regularly reporting the budget status to internal and external stake holders.
- The Program Manager will continuously engage with Engineering, Operations, Quality, Planning, Sales, Procurement, and Management regarding status of existing programs and plans for future RFQs.
- Penetrate and establish relationships for sales growth and additional opportunities with existing customers.
About This Company
- A leading supplier of standard knobs, handles, cases and custom plastic components since 1933.
- The company has an extensive range of molds, utilizes thermoplastic and thermosets, processes include two-shot, insert, horizontal and vertical molding, and compression giving their customers a wide range of applications.
- With over 400 products and 9,000 variations in size, shape, color and molded-in metal inserts, the company manufactures top-quality parts engineered to meet virtually any requirement.
- Stable ownership focused on long term growth, a positive place to work where people are valued, and personal and professional growth is encouraged throughout the large network of affiliate companies.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Degree in engineering or related technical field.
- The successful candidate will have 7+ years of experience in a plastics manufacturing environment, with three years in an Engineering/Program Manager role.
- Excellent knowledge of program management and the PPAP process (IATF experience welcomed).
- The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple projects as well as effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and company employees to ensure projects are successfully completed.
- A strong technical background is required, and Computer/Part-Mold Print literacy is a must (Microsoft Office, Moldflow, 3-D Cad programs).
- Exceptional communication, personal and professional skills and behavior commensurate with an Engineering leadership position.