Program Manager - Automotive Plastic Injection Molding
Develop new products for one of the fastest growing automotive suppliers in North America! We need an experienced Program Manager to lead new and existing programs and new product launches. This person will lead the program team through the full product life cycle in order to achieve customer expectations and targets. Position is located in South Carolina and company is open to relocation for the right candidate.
About This Position
- Acts as primary customer interface for all program issues.
- Ensures engineering targets (BOM cost, quality, delivery timing, tooling, performance, project engineering budget, etc.) for all assigned programs are met.
- Provides technical leadership in directing the efforts of cross-functional project team in the development and production release of all relevant project deliverables in compliance with the product development process and customer expectations.
- Provides customer support for any issues related to the assigned program(s).
About This Company
- Our client is a custom plastic injection molder with a national footprint that serves many markets including automotive, appliance, sporting goods, filtration, and power equipment.
- Manufacturing capabilities include injection, gas assist, structural foam, overmolding and has presses ranging from 200 to 2,000 tons.
- Our client specializes in small to large, high aesthetic complex molded products that provide added value in a one-stop-shop environment.
- Our client, an ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 registered company, has implemented extensive quality procedures to ensure all requirements and customer specifications are met or exceeded.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (preferred), manufacturing engineering, or business.
- Experience launching new programs with Tier I automotive suppliers or automotive customers (Honda, Toyota, Subaru, Nissan and/or Lexus).
- Program management in injection molded plastics.
- Tooling background would be a definite plus.