Process Technician - Silicone Injection Molding
Process Technician – Silicone Injection Molding
About this Job
- Join a growing company with a fun and relaxed small-company atmosphere.
- In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for die setting functions; optimizing molding processes to achieve product quality; production efficiency and process repeatability for silicone and thermoplastic parts; and troubleshooting quality issues from the molding operation to ensure parts meet quality standards.
- You will help maintain production tools, as well as generate and maintain proper paperwork for ISO requirements.
- Other responsibilities include performing validation or revalidation of parts (IQ, OQ, and PQ), troubleshooting equipment and machinery for production, and training employees on knowledge and skills mastered.
About this Company
- Leaders in custom injection molding in thermoplastics and silicones, Sinicon Plastics is an ISO 9001 certified company specializing in highly technical parts. We are involved from tool design to prototyping, to full production runs.
- Sinicon Plastics provides custom molded parts made from specialty engineering resins for medical, military, aerospace and industrial applications. Sinicon Plastics services companies with annual volumes of hundreds of parts up to millions of parts.
- Sinicon Plastics has an excellent work environment and strives to provide our customers with products that exceed expectations. We take on the toughest jobs out there and design and build the tools, verify and validate those tools, and get our customers into the production phase with top of the line molding operations.
- Steady year-over-year growth.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- You must have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in injection molding.
- Must have experience and knowledge in silicone molding.
- Familiarity with IQ, OQ, PQ and other validation procedures is a plus.