Process Engineer - Injection Molding
Process Engineer – Injection Molding (Southeast)
If you’re a “hands-on” Process Engineer who LOVES plastic injection molding, then this company needs your technical leadership skills on their team! With opportunities in the Southeast, this Company is offering generous wages and relocation for the right individual.
About This Job
- Coordinate, implement, troubleshoot, document new and existing injection molding processes.
- Implement and evaluate changes to processes designed to improve product quality, productivity and overall equipment efficiency.
- Mentor & share processing experience/knowledge with technicians/operators.
- Work with project engineering team to ensure new jobs are ready for production.
- Identify trouble processes/tooling issues and help to identify root cause.
- Use creative skills to assist in solving design or manufacturing issues or constraints.
About This Company
- Recent merger provides solutions for a wide range of injection molding needs with facilities in the Northeast, Southeast, and Midwest
- Markets served include automotive, appliances, industrial, OEM
- Complete tool shop and extensive material experience coupled with high-level engineering know-how
- Your involvement with all aspects of manufacturing – leading techs, assisting plant manager, etc. will prepare you for future growth opportunities
- Company offers full benefits, formal training programs, and growth potential
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 5+ years of related experience in an injection molding environment (setup, troubleshooting, processing, etc.)
- Technical degree (Bachelor) is preferred (may consider comparable work experience)
- Hands-on experience with various plastic injection molding press makes/tonnage
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of IATF standards that apply to production, processes, and reporting
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Testing and validation of machines and processes
- Scientific molding principles