Position: Process Engineer
About This Job:
- You will be responsible for product and process design, development, and process/quality control for our client’s strapping production operation.
- You will be the strapping expert in the company and will be given the opportunity to take ownership in your department and build a solid structure to maintain excellent quality and consistency of the products manufactured.
- This is a key role in the organization with an opportunity to make a significant impact with excellent growth potential.
About This Company:
- EAM-Mosca is a leader in the strapping industry and offers complete strapping system solutions to performance-driven customers seeking the highest productivity in their production processes through innovative technology, practical solutions, and superior performance.
- They are a leader in technology, innovative application-based engineering, and customer support.
- Located near the Poconos in Northeastern, PA, EAM-Mosca offers an attractive compensation package and an empowering work environment.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate must have experience and training in plastics processing, and have a hands-on approach for improving processes and quality.
- Experience in the strapping industry is preferred, however, this professional could have a background in profile extrusion, fiber, netting, or other similar materials.
- This professional will be independent, self-motivated, have an eye for process improvement, and be able to create structure/ownership in their function.
MBS Advisors has been exclusively retained by our client for this assignment