Plastics Plant Manager - Blow Molding
Bring your leadership and people skills to this international plastic packaging manufacturer in California. Manage day-to-day plant operations, production, quality, and shipping for custom packaging solutions. The company is offering generous wages and relocation for the right individual.
About This Job
- You will be responsible for managing day-to-day production, quality, shipping and receiving for a successful plastic packaging manufacturer.
- You will inspire, lead, coach, and train a team to ensure a positive impact on the operations of the company.
- You will work to improve operational efficiencies and continue the growth of the company.
- This direct-hire position is based in California, and relocation assistance is available to the right candidate.
About This Company
- Our client is a custom plastic packaging manufacturer with operations in both the U.S. and Southeast Asia.
- They produce high-quality PET preform, food and beverage packaging, pharmaceutical bottles, caps and closures, and other products.
- From concept to reality - our client is highly innovative, delivering quality products from concept, design, engineering, production to delivery.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- The successful candidate will have five years of experience managing teams at either a blow molding or injection molding facility.
- You must be a leader who has been successful in managing, coaching and developing people, and building high-performance teams.
- You will have strong interpersonal communication and people management skills.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) certification and ISO9001 experience a plus.