Plant Manager - Plastic Sheet Extrusion
Experienced Plant Manager needed to oversee employees, production and quality to ensure continued plant safety, efficiency, and profitability. Stable and growing company that invests in new equipment, new technologies, and it's people. Located in Southeast US.
- Develop systems, standard procedures and processes that track and optimize productivity through metrics and performance targets.
- Maintain optimum operation, develop personnel and delegate key responsibilities.
- Increase production and flexibility while minimizing costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to plant personnel.
- Establish a safe working environment for all employees meeting and exceeding OSHA standards.
- Monitor raw material & finished goods inventories to insure on-time deliveries are met. Evaluate monthly financials and enact changes necessary to increase profitability & efficiencies.
- 5+ years experience as a Plant Manager in plastics manufacturing.
- Experience with plastic sheet extrusion.
- Excellent leadership skills to motivate and engage employees while minimizing turnover.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
This position is exclusively managed by MBS Advisors.