Plant Manager - Plastic Extrusion
Seeking Manufacturing Leader to take charge of a profitable plastic lumber plant that is primed for growth and expansion. As Plant Manager you will oversee all daily operations and ensure policies and procedures are met. You will drive continuous improvement to help meet strategic objectives.
- Engage our team, instill and lead a business culture that is run with respect, honesty, communication and teamwork.
- Implement systems and tools to achieve strategic objectives in production, safety and quality.
- Recommend and justify purchase of new technology or equipment to improve overall productivity.
- Champion and implement lean manufacturing and continuous improvement systems.
- Provide timely reporting to management and facilitate communication throughout the plant.
About the Company:
- Established 30 year old plastic extrusion operation in Green Bay, WI.
- Strong reputation for quality, on-time delivery, and unmatched customer service.
- Environmentally conscientious, this plastic lumber is created from recycled high-density polyethylene.
- Profitable company is primed for next stage in growth.
- Highly competitive compensation and relocation assistance.
- 3+ years managing the operations of a plastics manufacturing plant.
- Must have proven track record in implementing continuous improvement, lean or other process improvement strategies.
- Experience implementing/championing EPR, MRP or other integrated systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Well organized, detail oriented with superb communication skill and strong leadership capabilities.
- Assertive self-starter who is able to motivate others.